Apply to become an Ambassador of Hope to learn more ways to take action. Ambassadors are trained volunteers to bring prevention education to their communities in a variety of ways. Apply today to begin your training and awareness plan.
Ambassadors are active in their communities to help prevent trafficking by educating. Using Ambassador presentations and tools, they teach students to protect themselves, how to recognize the signs of trafficking, and how to warn their friends.
Ambassador Training Includes
- What trafficking commonly looks like in the USA
- Who are victims and why are they vulnerable
- What are the tactics most commonly used by traffickers
- How can we protect minors from being trafficked
- How do we effectively report what we see
Presentation Tools Provided to Ambassadors
- Chosen, a true story of two girls
- Chosen Gang, recognizing the tactics of gang trafficking
- DMST, the basics of how sex trafficking happens in the USA
- Internet Safety, for students and for adults, preventing online trafficking
- Cultural Grooming, how to educate parents with younger children
Five Ways to Measure Success
These results from Ambassador reports help us report to donors who make the Awareness programs possible. We can’t measure how many kids are safer because they heard our presentation, but we can measure how many heard the message! Ambassador reporting is easy online and vital to the success of our program.
Ambassadors report their activity, and records are kept to measure:
- Spread Prevention Education – Present to your community how to keep kids safe
Measured by event reports with numbers in audience reported
- Recruit other Ambassadors to multiply your reach! Measured by how many new Ambassador referrals complete their training
- Increase our Reach – Help us continue to educate more people about child sex trafficking. Measured by new contact information submitted on sign-up sheets from events
- Raise Funds– Any amount is appreciated – The contributions through many Ambassadors makes a huge difference! Measured by donations that result from your presentations
- Where appropriate, Empower your faith community with the tools to fight against child sex trafficking by bringing them information on the Faith in Action Kit.