We offer strategic guidance, hands-on support, and funding to help local organizations provide safe shelter and healing services to victims of sexual exploitation. Together, we are helping women and children in communities around the world achieve financial independence through education and job training programs, heal and develop healthy habits and relationships through therapeutic programs, and find safety and acceptance in secure, supportive homes.
Click on a country below to learn more about our partners.
News From Partner Programs Around the World
- 6 Summits Challenge Refocuses Efforts in Nepal After Natural Disasters (5/1/2015)
- Our Relief Efforts in Nepal (4/29/2015)
- Celebrating 16 Years of Hope – and a Visit to Pike Place Market! (10/21/2014)
- A Father for Freedom (9/20/2013)
- Return to India: A Warm Welcome at the Brothel (9/25/2012)
- Reunited: How Reshma Reclaimed Her Baby (8/15/2012)
- Story of Hope: Shamita and Kala Flee From Trafficking to Open Tea Shop (6/4/2012)
- Back to Our Beginning: Montego Bay, Jamaica (5/26/2012)
- Return to India: From Children’s Songs to Trafficker’s Woes (5/18/2012)
- Back to Our Beginning: Rampant Sex Tourism in Jamaica Compromises Youth Safety (5/4/2012)