Shared Hope International pledges good stewardship of every donation. We are audited on an annual basis by an independent CPA firm and have received a clean opinion each year. In addition, we are members of the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability (ECFA) and have met their standards consistently.
80 cents of every dollar spent by Shared Hope International directly supports our programs, giving hope to girls and women.
Shared Hope International is exempt from federal income taxes under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code and your contributions are tax deductible. Shared Hope International’s tax identification number is #91–1938635.
Your gift enables us to lead a worldwide effort to eradicate sexual slavery…one life at a time.
SHI Annual Reports
Audited Reports & IRS Forms
- IRS 501(c)3 Determination Letter
- State Disclosure Info
- Fiscal Year 2014 Audited Financial Statements
- Fiscal Year 2014 IRS Form 990
- Fiscal Year 2013 Audited Financial Statements
- Fiscal Year 2013 IRS Form 990
- Fiscal Year 2012 Audited Financial Statements
- Fiscal Year 2012 IRS Form 990
- Fiscal Year 2011 Audited Financial Statements
- Fiscal Year 2011 IRS Form 990
- Kuenzi & Company – 2014 Auditors Peer Review