Shared Hope International pledges good stewardship of every donation. We are audited on an annual basis by an independent CPA firm and have received a clean opinion each year. In addition, we are members of the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability (ECFA) and have met their standards consistently.
82% of every dollar spent by Shared Hope International directly supports our programs giving hope to the vulnerable adults, girls and boys that we serve.
Shared Hope International is exempt from federal income taxes under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code and your contributions are tax deductible. Shared Hope International’s tax identification number is #91–1938635.
Your gift enables us to lead a worldwide effort to eradicate sexual slavery…one life at a time.
SHI Annual Reports
- 2019 Annual Report
- 2018 Annual Report
- 2017 Annual Report
- 2016 Annual Report
- 2015 Annual Report
- 2014 Annual Report
- 2013 Annual Report
- 2012 Annual Report
- 2011 Annual Report
- 2010 Annual Report
Audited Reports & IRS Forms
- IRS 501(c)3 Determination Letter
- State Disclosure Info
- Charity Navigator 4-Star Rating, Seventh Year (2020)
- Charity Navigator 4-Star Rating, Sixth Year (2019)
- Charity Navigator 4-Star Rating, Fifth Year (2018)
- Charity Navigator 4-Star Rating, Fourth Year (2017)
- Charity Navigator 4-Star Rating, Third Year (2016)
- Clifton Larson Allen – 2016 Auditors Peer Review
- Fiscal Year 2019 Audited Financials
- Fiscal Year 2019 IRS Form 990
- Fiscal Year 2018 Audited Financials
- Fiscal Year 2018 IRS Form 990
- Fiscal Year 2017 Audited Financial Statements
- Fiscal Year 2017 IRS Form 990
- Fiscal Year 2016 Audited Financial Statements
- Fiscal Year 2016 IRS Form 990