Shared Hope International proactively supports the legislative, law enforcement, and social services communities with timely and effective reports, studies, surveys and exemplary legislation aimed at eradicating human trafficking.
5 Specific Areas of resources are listed below, however we suggest you review all of our resources as there is much cross over between concepts.
Field Assessments on Domestic Minor Sex Trafficking (2009-2011)
Field assessments measure and evaluate the access to and delivery of services for victims in a community.
- Arizona | Demanding Justice Arizona
- Florida – Clearwater* | South Florida
- Louisiana – Baton Rouge / New Orleans*
- Mississippi – Hinds, Madison, Rankin, and Warren Counties
- Missouri – Independence*
- Nevada – Las Vegas*
- New York – Buffalo*
- Texas – Dallas | San Antonio | Fort Worth | Harris & Galveston Counties
- US Territories – Northern Mariana Islands*
- Utah – Salt Lake City*