Shared Hope International is the leading resource on policy research in the field of child sex trafficking. Whether it be our legislative frameworks, research into demand, or our involvement with the JuST Response Council in research in Victim-Offender intersectionality, we strive to help our leaders to steer our nation into a state free of human trafficking.
Five Specific Areas of resources are listed below, however, we suggest you review all of our resources as there is much cross over between concepts.
Field Assessments on Domestic Minor Sex Trafficking (2009-2011)
Field assessments measure and evaluate the access to and delivery of services for victims in a community.
- Arizona | Demanding Justice Arizona
- Florida – Clearwater* | South Florida
- Louisiana – Baton Rouge / New Orleans*
- Mississippi – Hinds, Madison, Rankin, and Warren Counties
- Missouri – Independence*
- Nevada – Las Vegas*
- New York – Buffalo*
- Texas – Dallas | San Antonio | Fort Worth | Harris & Galveston Counties
- US Territories – Northern Mariana Islands*
- Utah – Salt Lake City*