Each week during Human Trafficking Awareness Month, we brought you resources to help you move forward in your anti-trafficking work and advocacy. These resources are organized by the Three Pillars of Shared Hope, Prevent, Restore and Bring Justice. Today, we bring you more opportunities to put action into motion – to take what you have learned this month and to apply it today and beyond. We look forward to you joining us while we work to prevent sex trafficking, inform trauma-informed, restorative solutions for survivors and to bring justice at an individual and systemic level.
- Read Jo’s blog on Prevention
- Sign up for our Weekend Warrior newsletter for 15 minutes of action each week.
- Review our Internet Safety Resources
- Follow us on Social Media on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Join us as a trained volunteer, equipped to educate your community as an Ambassador of Hope or Defender.
- Pray with us
- Take our Domestic Minor Sex Trafficking 101 e-learning course
- Read Nancy’s blog on Restoration
- Learn more about some of the Restorative Development programs Shared Hope supports.
- Read about our Domestic and International Partners.
- Consider donating to help us continue funding our partner programs.
- View some of our Restoration focused webinars like:
- Read Camryn’s blog on Bringing Justice
- Review the Report Cards on Child & Youth Sex Trafficking and then send it to your elected officials.
- Learn more about Responding to Sex Trafficking Victim-Offender Intersectionality and review our field guidance tool for criminal justice stakeholders.
- Check out our Federal Advocacy Action Center.
- Sign up to become a Grassroots Hero to receive updates on legislative initiatives, campaigns and urgent calls-to-action.