Shared Hope is always accepting blog submissions to feature content from guest contributors. Submitting a blog post does not guarantee publishing on the Shared Hope website. Shared Hope has the right to refuse content on any basis without reason. We will only be reaching out to you if we plan to publish your submission.
Publishing times may vary. We publish blog posts based on our internal schedule. Timing is also regularly impacted by current events. If we decide to publish your content, we will reach out to you to share a link and promotion plan. Compensation is not provided for content, however we will be promoting your post on our website and social media pages.
Blog Post Submission
- Blog Posts should be no more 800 words.
- Blog posts should include at least one picture (with permission to use the photo). Photos of survivors will not be included.
- You MUST cite your sources.
- The blog post must have a title and author with credentials listed for the author. Please include a bio photo.
- When you provide a blog post, please include your social media handles.
- While you may reference your organization or services, your blog should not be a promotional piece.
- Blog posts should be about program methodology, success and/or impact stories, personal experiences of growth and discovery and/or responding to current events.
- If your blog post is sharing a personal story it must be YOUR story. Furthermore, blog posts about personal stories should have an important message or takeaway summarized at the end.
- Be aware of your audience – Shared Hope blog readers are activists, advocates and professionals in the anti-trafficking movement.
- If you reference other organizations, please include their website links.