With your strong support, our work to end the nightmare of child sex trafficking continues:
- Three juvenile sex trafficking victims filed a lawsuit against Backpage.com for its role in their exploitation.
- Backpage.com is a primary venue for buyers of commercial sex, including with minors who are trafficked. 495 innocent child sex trafficking victims have been linked to this online facilitator.
Shared Hope International joined other advocacy groups in filing an amicus brief to help the court understand the circumstances and issue in this case in order to make an informed decision.
An appeals court is scheduled to hear this case. Now, Backpage.com is fighting back — urging the court to dismiss the briefs submitted in the case.
With your help now, we will continue to
- Sound the alarm
- Keep up the pressure to close the virtual marketplace of child sexual exploitation
- Stand against online facilitators like Backpage.com
- Seek justice for trafficked women and children in courts across the nation
Thank you for being generous.
Oops! We could not locate your form.