Reach every child, every family, every community…
Our resources spare children and families from the horrors of sex trafficking.
We have some resources developed, but we need your help to finish creating them so that what happened to Lucy doesn’t happen again … so that parents and caregivers can help their kids navigate new technology.
Please help us share our resources with more families across the nation!
With the support of partners like you, we have developed:
- A brand-new Internet Safety Guide on grooming tactics and warning signs to help keep children safe from being enticed by online sex traffickers.
- A brand-new resource and research on mobile apps commonly used by children and teens.
- A brand-new educational video series to you help navigate the latest technology and apps that predators use to target children and teens.
- Chosen: a child sex trafficking prevention film and resource package, with additional education tools for further discussion, learning, and action.
And we’re continuing to grow our resources by developing:
- A comprehensive Internet safety toolkit with information and resources on technology dangers, parental controls, networks, mobile apps, gaming, sexting, and “how-to” safety tips.
- And more!
Help Shared Hope develop new channels of outreach and get the word out to hundreds of thousands more families still at risk!
Your tax-deductible contribution today will empower our Institute for Justice and Advocacy to develop and distribute powerful life-saving tools to you and to multitudes of parents. Thank you for being as generous as possible!