Thanks to friends like you, Shared Hope is committed to:
- Massive advocacy efforts this fall on multiple levels in association with our bold Stop the inJuSTice Campaign and the release of the State Report Cards.
- The ongoing work with states by our Center for Law and Policy in drafting and enacting laws that protect victimized children from being treated as criminals.
- Funding the production and distribution of the new video to inform, engage, and mobilize people against this tragedy.
- Producing long- and short-form digital films and public presentations to help educate hundreds of thousands of concerned citizens to the gaps in state laws when it comes to juvenile sex trafficking.
- The training of “first responders” — including law enforcement, prosecutors, and the medical community — to identify trafficking victims and give them the care and services they so urgently need.
Your donation today will empower every one of these efforts, and more.
At the same time, at the very heart of our work, remains a commitment to restoration. We continue to do everything we can, both in the U.S. and around the world, to bring new life to survivors of sex trafficking. Thank you for your generosity.