With child sex trafficking moving away from street corners and truck stops and to the Internet, how do we protect the children in our own homes and communities from being sold for sex?
With your generous gift today, Shared Hope will continue developing comprehensive tools for parents, teachers, and all those working with youth to protect children from the traps predators lay, including:
- A brand-new Internet Safety Guide to keep children safe from being enticed by online sex traffickers;
- A brand-new educational video series to help you navigate the latest technology and apps that predators use to target children;
- And Chosen: a child sex trafficking prevention film and resource package, with additional educational tools for further discussion, learning, and action.
Download a brief guide we have prepared for you — “How to Keep Your Kids Safe From Online Sex Traffickers” — and you can use it or share it immediately to protect the children in your life.
- What makes a child vulnerable to a predator.
- How online predators work.
- How they establish trust and secrecy.
- What signs to look for …
- And what to do should you suspect danger.
But to get the word out and make these tools available to more children and families at risk — we need your help. Please make a generous donation today to keep our prevention, rescue-and-restoration, and justice efforts going across America and around the world! Thank you!