Janice, just 12 years old, trafficked — brutalized — traumatized — and pregnant.
- Yet thanks to caring friends like you, she has a new life today … and her baby is thriving.
A 15-year-old was enslaved by a trafficker — but by God’s grace, a girl who had escaped the same trafficker caught sight of them together and reached out for help.
- Because someone gave to Shared Hope, she is free today … and building a new way of life.
Another 15-year-old reached out to a counselor at school and courageously revealed the nightmare she was living in.
- The generosity of a friend like you made a way for her not only to be rescued but also RESTORED.
As you give to Shared Hope, you set the stage for another survival story.
- Your strong support enables us and our partners to strengthen laws for victims and against perpetrators … train first responders … teach parents, teachers, and children on the possible warning signs of sex trafficking.
- It also allows us to continue assisting victims with the support they need to transition from victims to survivors.
- This may be the most powerful way you could possibly make a personal impact on the fight against sex trafficking, here in America and around the world.
The traffickers are working around the clock. Children are at risk. Lives are being broken apart. But you can change things. Your generosity makes a difference.
God bless you for caring enough to give!