You’ve made a life-saving difference for vulnerable women and children in 2016 — but our fight against sex trafficking is far from over.
Please stand with us again today to help meet the greater challenges — and opportunities — in the days ahead.
Your ongoing support in 2017 will advance the work of prevention and restoration by …
- Empowering people to respond to juvenile sex trafficking at our October 2017 JuST Conference in New Orleans.
- Strengthening state laws through our Protected Innocence Challenge.
- Expanding our network of restoration partner groups in the U.S. and overseas.
- Advocating more strongly than ever for trafficking victims and those who fight for them.
- Training law enforcement officers, prosecutors, and first responders.
- Developing new e-learning opportunities to train professionals and volunteers.
- Rolling out our Faith-in-Action Kit to empower churches to fight sex trafficking.
- Training more Ambassadors of Hope to engage communities across America.
Thank you for making all this — and much more — possible with your generous online donation today!