Using the new Ad Appeal Form::
The below form uses the following shortcode:
gravityform id="283" title="false" description="false" field_values="cid=7010Z000001U3vCQAS&giftlevels=userdefined&ourgifttoyouoptions=true&ourgifttoyou=officialLindaSocks&forceapplyto=Restoration&inhonorfield=true"
- cid = SalesForce campaign ID
- giftlevels =lowmatrix, mediummatrix, highmatrix, doubledmatrix,userdefined
- ourgifttoyouoptions= true – shows a radio box YES, Provide me the gift described above, and NO, no gift at this time.
- ourgifttoyou= the text area for the gift to be provided for this eappeal/SFCampaign combination. Searchable on Gravity Forms export, available as a field in SF.
- applyto= must exactly match one of the areas of gifting. This sets the radiobox, but does not remove it.
- inhonorfield = displays a In Honor of field
What are the gift level matrix CHOICES?
- lowmatrix = 10M, 25,30,40, OTHER
- mediummatrix =M20, M10, 50,75, OTHER
- highmatrix = 25M, 50,75, 100, OTHER
- superhighmatrix = 100, 300, 500, 1000, 2500, other
- doubledmatrix = 25doubled, 50 doubled, 100doubled, other doubled
- doubledmatrix2 = 10Monthly, 35doubled, 50doubled, 75doubled, other doubled.
- userdefined = User Defined
Do you need to use a large text area to ask the donor a question?
Follow the example JQUERY CONTENT on THIS PAGE, the field it adds is listed in the form itself, Matt/webdesigner can help.