Using the new Ad Appeal Form::
The below form uses the following shortcode (the code is surrounded by square brackets)
gravityform id="283" title="false" descripti on="false" field_values="cid=7010Z000001U3vCQAS&giftlevels=userdefined&ourgifttoyouoptions=true&ourgifttoyou=officialLindaSocks&forceapplyto=Restoration&inhonorfield=true"
- id=283 means the Ad Appeal Form
- title=false means don’t show “Ad Appeal Form” at the top of the form
- description=false means don’t show the form’s internal description
- cid = the SalesForce campaign ID
- giftlevels =(described below) lowmatrix, mediummatrix, highmatrix, doubledmatrix, doubledmatrix2, doubledmatrix3,userdefined
- ourgifttoyouoptions= true – shows a radio box YES, Provide me the gift described above, and NO, no gift at this time.
- ourgifttoyou= the text area for the gift to be provided for this eappeal/SFCampaign combination. Searchable on Gravity Forms export, available as a field in SF-this is here so you can TALK about it in the appeal page, but SEND the ‘ourgifttoyou’ field to the SHI backoffice.
- applyto= must exactly match one of the areas of gifting. This sets the radiobox, but does not remove force the selection. Your Choices are “Where Needed Most, Restoration, Prevention, and Justice”
- forceapplyto=sometimes you want to FORCE an applyto field. Use this field to say “Restoration, Prevention, or Justice” and edit the form itself to hide the applyto field using conditional logic inside the field.
- inhonorfield = displays a In Honor of field
What are the gift level matrix CHOICES?
- intromatrix = 20,75,125, OTHER
- lowmatrix = 10Monthly, 25,30,40, OTHER
- mediummatrix =25. 35, 50,75,100, OTHER
- monthlymatrix – 50, 30 or 100 each MONTHLY
- highmatrix = 25Monthly, 50,75, 100, OTHER
- superhighmatrix = 100, 300, 500, 1000, 2500, other, 100monthly
- doubledmatrix = 35doubled, 100 doubled, 250doubled, , 500doubled, 1000doubled , other doubled
- doubledmatrix2 = 10Monthly, 25doubled, 50doubled, 100doubled, 500doubled other doubled.
- doubledmatrix3 = 35doubled, 75doubled, 125doubled, 250doubled, 1000doubled other doubled.
- goatmatrix = $70 KidGoat, $250Mama Goat, etc…
- userdefined = User Defined
Do you need to use a large text area to ask the donor a question?
This is an advanced answer: Follow the example JQUERY CONTENT on the PAGE linked below, the field it adds is listed in the form itself, Matt/webdesigner can help.