Thank you for your interest in volunteering at Shared Hope International. Our ability to help restore women and children around the world is made possible, in part, by generous individuals who donate their time and talent to us. Shared Hope volunteers are made up of young activists, parents, retirees, professionals and community leaders. We welcome anyone devoted to protecting and restoring human dignity. Currently, volunteers are located primarily in Shared Hope’s Vancouver, WA office.
Volunteer in Vancouver, Washington
Some of the volunteer duties include…
- Data entry – With so much going on here at Shared Hope, we want to make sure that nothing gets missed. Our volunteers help us input information into SalesForce, the database that we use. From tracking orders to addresses, and more, everything needs to get entered into SalesForce and our volunteers help us keep up to date with all this information.
- Shipping Materials – Our online store is filled with various resources that people from all over the country (and world!) order. Our volunteers help us out with that! We print the orders and trustworthy volunteers help us ship them out each day.
- Thanking Donors – We want to make sure that we are personally thanking each person who joins the Shared Hope family. Our volunteers help us with that through hand-writing “thank you” cards to donors.
- Mailing – Volunteers also help us with various mailings. Much of what we mail out on a weekly basis are receipts and we always need more help with that.
- Seasonal Help – Shared Hope goes through seasons where we need a bit more help than others! Summer and Christmas season are a couple of those that we always need extra hands on deck. Volunteer tasks vary during those seasons.
Please keep in mind that volunteering isn’t the only way to make an impact in the anti-trafficking movement. There are multiple ways to help us achieve our goals – such as activism and giving. Check out all our opportunities to take action here.