We offer strategic guidance, hands-on support, and funding to help local organizations provide safe shelter and healing services to victims of sexual exploitation. Together, we are helping women and children in communities around the world achieve financial independence through education and job training programs, heal and develop healthy habits and relationships through therapeutic programs, and find safety and acceptance in secure, supportive homes.
Click on a country below to learn more about our partners.
News From Partner Programs Around the World
- Return to India: A Warm Welcome at the Brothel (9/25/2012)
- Reunited: How Reshma Reclaimed Her Baby (8/15/2012)
- Story of Hope: Shamita and Kala Flee From Trafficking to Open Tea Shop (6/4/2012)
- Back to Our Beginning: Montego Bay, Jamaica (5/26/2012)
- Return to India: From Children’s Songs to Trafficker’s Woes (5/18/2012)
- Back to Our Beginning: Rampant Sex Tourism in Jamaica Compromises Youth Safety (5/4/2012)
- Back to Our Beginning: What is happening to Jamaica’s missing youth? (4/27/2012)
- Back to Our Beginning (4/9/2012)
- Ari’s Story of Hope (3/14/2012)
- Maelie could tell you how it happens… (3/6/2012)