Shared Hope International strives to prevent the conditions that foster sex trafficking, restore victims of sex slavery, and bring justice to vulnerable women and children. Join us and find a rewarding career where you can apply your skills and experience to an issue you’re passionate about.
Currently Open Positions
- Director of Growth Strategies & Development: Vancouver, WA – Job Description
- Regional Manager of Growth Strategies: Puget Sound, WA – Job Description
- Coordinator of Advocacy: Vancouver, WA – Job Description
- National Campaign Director: Arlington, VA – Job Description
- eLearning Instructional Designer: Arlington, VA – Job Description
Qualified candidates should email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Cover letter
- A list of three (3) professional references with contact information (Name, phone, and email address)
- A signed/scanned copy of the SHI Statement of Faith
Qualified applicants will have an in-person interview at either our Vancouver, WA or Arlington, VA office depending on where the job will be based. Shared Hope cannot pay or reimburse travel costs for interviewees. The desired start date will be as soon as a qualified person is found for this position.