This year the 2019 JuST (Juvenile Sex Trafficking) Conference will be hosted October 15 – 17 Cincinnati, OH! In the center of Cincinnati, a few blocks from beautiful views of the Ohio river, we’ll gather anti-trafficking professionals, experts and advocates from around the country for 3 days of inspiring and empowering training.
Interested in contributing to the national conversation on fighting juvenile sex trafficking? Consider presenting a topic at the JuST Conference!
- Present on thought-provoking and innovative topics that directly impact the work you do with today’s leading professionals in the movement
- Share your expertise and network with professionals from across the country; making connections that expand into communities you aren’t reaching
- Receive up to two complimentary presenter registrations per session and a discounted registration rate for additional presenters
- Expand your portfolio
- Receive recognition and feedback in your area of expertise
Who will be your audience?
JuST Conference attendees are leaders in their communities, many with over 10 years of experience. They have diverse professional backgrounds including, but not limited to survivor leadership, law enforcement, social services, criminal justice, policy, social work, healthcare, community activism and education. They are interested in specialized and advanced presentations including core subjects as well as hot topics and criminal trends.
Topics of Interest
JuST conferences feature a wide range of critical topics relating to juvenile sex trafficking. Click here to check out last year’s program for a better idea of what content we have hosted in the past. We will review and consider all topics submitted but we are particularly interested in applications featuring:
- Prevention and interdiction of familial sex trafficking
- Statewide collaboration models
- Development and implementation of non-criminal responses to child sex trafficking victims
- Intersection of DMST and ICSE (Images of Child Sexual Exploitation)
- Social media and internet safety
- Encountering DMST in the medical field
- Addressing underserved victim populations
- Trauma-informed intervention and care
- Addressing demand
- Survivors as stakeholders in prevention, criminal justice and service responses
While these are topics of interest, they are not the only content we hope to host at the JuST Conference. We encourage presenters to submit topics not listed above, too. Preference will be given to Advanced workshop topics.
How do I apply?
Interested in joining us at the 2019 JuST Conference as a presenter? Wonderful! Check out our new online application here. Be sure to review all of the application instructions, as some of our policies have changed from previous year.
We look forward to seeing you in Cincinnati!
Questions? Please contact us at email@example.com.