How It Works:
- Community advocates select the billboard they would like to advertise on and raise funds for the cost of the campaign.
- Shared Hope works with the selected billboard company to secure placement and manage art and design.
- The result? You’ve brought awareness to thousands of people about demand for child sex trafficking.
For more information on this campaign, please contact Elizabeth@sharedhope.org or 703-351-8062.
Recent Billboard Locations
Tampa, Florida | May – September 2012
- Busch Blvd. W/O Florida Ave. S/S
- Waters Ave. W/O Newport Ave. S/S
- Hillsborough Av W/O Anderson Rd. N/S
- 40th St. N/O MLK Jr. Blvd. E/S
- Adamo Dr. E/O 28th St. S/S
- Gandy Blvd. 525 ft. E/O 4th St. N (P2) S/S
- Us-19 1.0 mi N/O 49th St W/S
- Belcher 1.0 mi N/O Sr-60 E/S
- Ulmerton .20 mi W/O Belcher S/S
Charlotte, North Carolina | August – September 2012
- Mobile billboard in downtown Charlotte
New York, New York | July – October 2012
- 42nd St. between 7th and 8th Ave in Times Square Plaza