Shared Hope International invites all registered Ambassadors and Defenders to attend our annual gathering on November 9, 2016 from 8:00 – 11:30 AM at the Gaylord Resort and Convention Center.
With 1,423 Ambassadors and 3,888 Defenders across the nation, you’re guaranteed to meet and be inspired by some outstanding leaders and Shared Hope representatives.
The annual meeting will take place during the 2016 JuST Conference – an outstanding opportunity to expand your knowledge base and professional network, taking home new tools and resources to mobilize your community to action. Although this special meeting has been created just for you, we hope you’ll join us for the full conference! 2016 JuST Conference registration and additional information is available here.
Conference workshops, including all pre-conference activities, are open to paid attendees only. As a special gift, and in recognition of the value Shared Hope places on all volunteers, Ambassadors and Defenders are invited to attend a selection of pre-conference workshops at no cost, with the exception of Bonnie Martin’s training which is $25 for all participants.
Please note advance registration is required for any and all events on November 9. Each Ambassador/Defender who wishes to attend the full conference (November 9-11) must register on the conference site. Contact Jo Lembo, Outreach Manager, for additional information, questions or concerns.
Ambassador and Defender Workshop Agenda
November 9, 8:00AM – 11:30AM
8:00AM Coffee and pastries
8:30 AM Welcome and Program Updates – Jo Lembo, Outreach Manager
9:00 AM Discussion, Q&A on Key Topics
- Exploring the Faith-in-Action Kit
- The Community Model and How it Works
- How to Coalesce Your Region
- Reviewing Tools: Chosen-Gang Edition and Gang TRAP
- Legislative Action – Rachel Harper, Esq., Shared Hope Policy Counsel
- Fundraising & Networking Ideas
- Frequently Asked Questions
11:30 AM Dismissed, Lunch on your own
As a special gift, you’re also invited to join us for afternoon workshops. The following options are available to you:
- 12:00PM – 4:30PM SERVEing Survivors: A Methodology for Restorative Relationships; Bonnie Martin, LPC; Cost is $25
- 1:00PM – 4:30PM Select two workshops from the eight listed here; No additional cost